Winter Wonderland

Order the Time Will Tell dvd
View Promo or hit me up on myspace if you want to buy a copy in person
Ok its been well over a month since the last real update on here. You didn't think it was coming, did you? Well I'm situated in my new editing dungeon..err dorm room..and updates WILL happen frequently. This is just a little something from the other night. Shaun was having such a fun time filming a line at welfare that he decided to take 2 hours, and then also film this little piece for the blog update. I have to say, I've never had such fun as filming in 20 degree weather with snow and salt spewing up into my lens on every push.

Leave comments/questions at bottom of page, or at Myspace
larger image
Time Will Tell
$15
Video by Allen Danze. Features Bobby Worrest, Danny Gotimer, Zach Lyons, Alex Hansen, Christian Brown, Wes Bell, Ronald Flores, Shaun Gregoire, & More! **Shipping is included in the above price.

No comments: